Kas & Co Solicitors


Alpha House, 100 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1LB


1 West Regent Street, Glasgow, G2 1RW


83 Princess St


UK Sponsor Licence Guide for employers

Your business requires a sponsor licence to employ someone from outside the UK; following Brexit this requirement has now been extended to European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland nationals who arrived in the UK after 31 December 2020.

Read More »

Visitor Visa Guide

Table of content Overview Eligibility requirements Genuineness and credibility assessment Maintenance and accommodation Purpose of the visit and permitted activities Visit to study Visit on

Read More »

Short term student visa Guide

The Short-term Student (English Language) route is for people aged 16 or over who want to come to the UK to study an English language course with an accredited provider that will last longer than 6 months. Study of up to 6 months with an accredited provider is permitted as a visitor.

Read More »

Graduate immigration route visa guide

The graduate route is a new route for international students who have successfully completed an eligible course as a student at a higher education provider with a track record of compliance. The route was opened for applications on 1 July 2021.

Read More »