Kas & Co Solicitors


Alpha House, 100 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1LB


1 West Regent Street, Glasgow, G2 1RW


83 Princess St


Child Student Visa Guide

You can apply for a Child Student visa if you’re between 4 and 17 years old and you want to study at an independent school in the UK. This visa has replaced the Tier 4 (Child) student visa.

Read More »

Marriage Visitor Visa Guide

This visa is a subcategory of the standard visitor visa enabling visitors only to get married in the UK and leave the country on the expiry of their visa; it should not be confused with fiancée visa which is intended to those who want to settle in the UK after their wedding.

Read More »

Minister of Religion visa guide

T2 Minister of Religion visa is part of the points-based system designed to enable religious ministers to enter the UK and perform a key leading role within a faith-based organisation or religious order in the UK.

Read More »

Start-up and Innovator visas guide

The Start-up Visa and Innovator Visa were introduced in March 2019 to replace the Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa and the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa respectively following a 2015 review by the Migration Advisory Committee.

Read More »

Skilled workers visa Guide

The new Points-Based System (PBS) includes a route for Skilled Workers which allows you to come to the UK to do an eligible job with a Home Office approved employer; following Brexit, this requirement now applies to both EU nationals.

Read More »