Kas & Co Solicitors


Alpha House, 100 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1LB


1 West Regent Street, Glasgow, G2 1RW


83 Princess St


Student visa Guide

You can apply for a student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over and you: have been offered a place on a course by a licensed student sponsor, have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course – the amount will vary depending on your circumstances, can speak

Read More »

UK Ancestry visa Guide

The UK Ancestry route is for a Commonwealth citizen aged 17 or over who have a grandparent who was born in the UK or Islands to come to the UK initially for 5 years to live and work at any skill level with their eligible dependents.

Read More »

Parent of British child visa Guide

The UK Immigration Rules provide a route to join or remain with family members in the UK as a parent. As lone parent you can apply for leave to enter or remain in the UK on the basis of a child who is living in the UK.

Read More »

UK Partner Visa Guide

A UK spouse / civil partnership visa is a type of family visa enabling an applicant to join their partner in the UK. You are eligible for a spouse visa if your partner is settled in the UK based on one of the following categories: british or Irish citizen; have indefinite leave to remain or permanent residence; have pre-settled status – they must have started living in the UK before 1 January 2021.

Read More »